MySpace At Work And School

work friendly logo
It just occured to me that there might be certain situations where its not too copasetic to surf Myspace such as work or school. I found this cool proxy app called work FRIENDLY which will take any web address and convert it into a format that looks like Microsoft Word. Its even got a "boss key" that you can put your mouse over to quickly switch to an article about getting things done. So stay under the radar and check it out!

As a side note, I'm not advocating slacking or surfing Myspace at work!

Here is my "work friendly" myspace profile:

myspace workfriendly screenshot

2 Comments:

  • That looks really cool! But my school blocks it... it's in the proxy-server filter category... my school blocks everything! : (

    By Blogger Will Moore, at 10:58 AM  

  • This is so genius. I love it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home