Streaming Radio On Your Profile

I have musical ADD. I can't listen to the same song twice and alot of times I can't even get through a single song. It bugs the hell out of me when I visit my friends' profiles and hear the same song over and over again. One way to solve that problem is to add a radio station to your profile. I just added a stream of one of my favorite online radio stations, KEXP to my profile. KEXP almost never plays the same song twice which takes care of my musical ADD problem. You can get scripts to stream radio on your profile for almost any style of music over at myspacescripts.com.

2 Comments:

  • I love KEXP and I was trying to embed a player with the station on my Myspace page as I stumbled across this.
    Only problem is it doesn't work in Firefox - at least not in OSX.
    It works in Safari and also in IE at my work (PC).
    Any idea how to solve this?
    Thanks,
    Ben

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

  • It's great and all.. but as said above, the player doesn't show up if using FireFox. =[

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home